Thursday, June 16, 2011

Mystery Hotties!

I'm not going to name these famous peeps because it's ten times more hilarious when it finally dawns on you who is in said youthful picture. And you're horrified with yourself. You may apply bleach to your brain. I'll give you hints for chuckles.

 Geoffrey Rush played this hottie in a movie, but he's sadly not a pirate.
Would have been the best pirate ever though.

It was getting late, near time to go home. But then a fella named Reagan walked into my office with catch phrases' that just didn't quit, ya know? Sure, I told 'im after I heard his spiel. I'll tear down that wall.

Another tragic victim of morphine and cake addiction. I warn you now. You cannot unsee his final form. Just one more, because godamn, what a waste: 
Ugh fuck you cake and morphine and hating minorities... ugh

Crazy as shit, you can thank him for the Disney castle. Look at those eyes of crazy hotness.

For Meghan. This hipster purged himself into mainstream normativity. TRY-HARD!

I'd make some joke about running laps but heh effort

This dissident still has those perfect cheekbones. So jealous. 

Boss Nass's inspiration. Seriously, look it up if you don't believe me.

Then he did this to the faces of like, 5,000,000 bajillion Nazis

One of these things was not like the others. Et tu, Brute?

Hopefully you got a few 'noooooooooooo' moments in there. Hotties are often dicks, it's true.

No comments:

Post a Comment